Making data a public good for a trustless ecosystem.
Read into KYVE or learn with the KYVE Academy:
- Introduction to KYVE - Learn about all the parts of KYVE
- KYVE Academy - Start with dedicated tutorials about KYVE
Get familiar with KYVE and explore its main concepts.
- Introduction - High-level overview of KYVE
- $KYVE - Read all about the native currency of KYVE
- Data - Discover how you can store and retrieve validated data
- Core Logic - Explore the underlying core protocol
- SDK - Contribute and develop applications on KYVE
- Running a node - Run a node and participate in the network
Explore the Stack
- KYVE - The Web3 data lake for fetching, storing, and validating data
- KSYNC - Rapidly sync validated blocks and snapshots from KYVE to every Tendermint based Blockchain Application
- Data Pipeline - An ELT pipeline for accessing KYVE data
- More products coming soon ...
Help & Support
- Discord - Chat with the KYVE community on Discord