DNS Resolution Error -
Failed to resolve 'arweave.net'
Issue: When running the ELT process, you encounter the following error message:
Max retries exceeded with url: /7iN4ABrn4Mh8GMQBmryq_5AsC9VuKgyggcr5ZJ1sgEk ([...] Failed to resolve 'arweave.net'))
This error is most likely due to DNS resolution issues.
Solution: To resolve DNS resolution errors, you can change your DNS server to use a more reliable option such as Cloudflare's
184.108.40.206 or Google's
220.127.116.11. Here are instructions for changing the DNS server on different operating systems:
- Open the terminal.
- Edit the `/etc/resolv.conf` file using your preferred text editor. For example:
sudo nano /etc/resolv.conf
- Add the following lines at the top of the file to set your DNS server to `18.104.22.168`:
- Save the file and exit the text editor.
- Restart your network manager or networking service to apply the changes. The command may vary depending on your Linux distribution. For example:
sudo systemctl restart network-manager
- Open the "System Preferences" from the Apple menu.
- Click on "Network."
- Select your active network connection (Wi-Fi or Ethernet).
- Click the "Advanced" button.
- Go to the "DNS" tab.
- In the "DNS Servers" section, click the "+" button and add
- Click "OK" and then "Apply" to save the changes.
- Open the "Control Panel."
- Click on "Network and Sharing Center."
- Click on your active network connection.
- Click "Properties."
- Select "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)" and click "Properties."
- Choose "Use the following DNS server addresses."
22.214.171.124as the preferred DNS server or
126.96.36.199as an alternative DNS server.
- Click "OK" to save the settings.
Note: After changing your DNS server, you may need to restart your network connection or computer to apply the new settings.
More Information: If you continue to experience issues after changing your DNS server, please check your network configuration and ensure that your internet connection is stable.